27 October 2014

Fall Outfit Inspiration

Fall is finally here to stay. Nice cool days with chillier nights. Time to search the always amazing tumblr for some fashion inspiration. Are you on tumblr? You should be, everyone cool is on tumblr now. Tumblr has vast amonts of photos that you can scroll through easily, and save to your own dashboard. I found this gorgeous outfit from Paris fashion week while browsing, (check out my tumblr for fashion inspiration: ellewhoshops.tumblr.com) and decided I needed to recreate this look.







Photo Credit: Tumblr





This outfit is the epitome of layering to perfection. A button up below a cable knit, below a stunning forest green coat. Navy blue and black is one of my favorite color combinations, and this outfit shows why. The navy sweater compliments all the black in the pants, shoes, and shirt below it. It also adds a nice touch of color once the coat is taken off. Peter Pan collars are adorable, there is no way around it. They add a touch of femininity to the androgynous button down shirt. While green is not my favorite color, the rich color of it in this blazer boyfriend coat is gorgeous. This style of coat is flattering on everyone, and you can throw it on over anything, and it will make your outfit look sharper, and instantly more pulled together. Last year, I snagged an Anne Klein, oversized boyfriend coat with leather accents. I throw it on over everything and I instantly feel more stylish and like I deserve to strut down the street. Want to recreate this look and look chic walking down the street? Find out how to recreate this perfect fall look below.
Sidenote: I am not putting where to find black jeans and ankle boots, you should already own them, and if you don't, shame on you!Also, I have previously posted links to some great options for them in other posts!


Make this look yours:


Top :

++ Jack Wills Atherlow Shirt $29

++ Gap Peter Pan Oxford Shirt $22

++ The Style Shirt from Asos $42


Sweater :

( I know, I know $50 is a lot for a sweater! Always check out Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's for better sweater deals)

++ Gap Cable Knit $50

++ Lands End Sweater $ 48

++ Mango Cable Sweater $ 60

++ H&M Pattern Sweater $ 30


Jacket : 

( Do not fear people who do not like green,  I have included other color options here.)


++ Dorothy Perkins Grey Checked Coat $95

++ New Look Black Wool Coat $ 85

++ Only Borg Boyfriend Coat $ 113

++ Taylor Burgundy Boyfriend Coat $ 112

++ H&M Oversized Pea Coat



 I hope you find something good in these links! Please let me know if you want more or if something sells out. Do you like the boyfriend coat look? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment