11 October 2014

Finally Feeling Fall: Outfit of the Day

Today, I gave in to fall. I have been resisting the chillier weather for a couple weeks now because I adore summer. However, now that I finally broke out my fall wardrobe, I couldn't be happier. After a summer in Asia, I forgot how nice it felt to be in a cozy sweater, and how great ankle boots look with everything I own.

Last weekend, I was smart enough to head over to H&M and luckily, I wasn't disappointed. Everything in the sale was an extra 50% off! How can you beat that?! Today when I had to pick out my outfit, I pulled out the new scuba skirt I got for the fantastic price of $3.50 ( UNREAL, please go to an H&M near you and experience this glorious sale), my favorite cable-knit burgundy sweater and some MIA ankle boots. Honestly, the look was perfectly adorable as well as being cozy beyond belief.

 My new favorite combination fall is definitely a great swingy skirt ( I have yet to try it with a pencil look- that's for next week!) paired with a sweater. It's a classy look that can take you from work to happy hour and can be worn with flats, sneakers, boots or heels. Honestly, what's not to love about it? I'm sure you already own a ton of cute and comfortable sweaters, so go out and treat yourself to a swirly skirt and some tights and try it! The sweater/skirt combo is extremely versatile and looks amazing on everyone.

Find out how you can recreate this look below!



 
 
 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
Skirt // H&M
Top // It's from Vietnam- no brand unfortunately
Necklace // same as above sadly
Boots // MIA (comfortable and chic)

 
 
 
Recreate my look:
 
Skirt ==  1  2
Top == 1  2  3 4
Necklace == 1  2  3
Boots == 1 2
 
 
 
Happy shopping!
 
What do you think of pairing a sweater and skirt together? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment