10 September 2014

Celebrity Street Style Edition: The Best of the Best (Part One)


We all know celebrities have a lot of help on the red carpet. From stylists to hair to makeup, everything is done for them. What I love is seeing what they wear on the street. What they (hopefully) manage to put together themselves because that is what shows their true style. One of my absolute favorite street style stars is the fantastic Emma Stone. She's hilarious, a great actress and knows how to dress,what's not to like?! 
Her effortless style is evident the second she walks out the door. She tends to be seen in mainly jeans and they are more often than not rag&bone. My guilty pleasure is treating myself to a pair of these amazing jeans so I understand why Emma lives in them(in these photos she can be seen in the Kensington , Midnight , Swamis and the Heritage washes). The Heritage is my absolute favorite pair of jeans and I have yet to see them look bad on anyone(nor do I think I will). Despite the higher price tag, they never stretch out,lose their color and they make your legs and butt look fantastic. They are made of the best quality materials and completely worth the money. I took my favorite pairs when I lived in Asia and they withstood every kind of test in the humidity. 

Emma's street style is simple but classy. She combines a few key pieces with a gorgeous statement piece like a jacket or some quirky shoes for a chic look. She always looks well put together and her look is something you can easily emulate. It's all about knowing how to put your pieces together for a stylish look. Here are her style staples:

-great jeans
-ankle boots
-flats
-a statement blazer/jacket/coat ( worth spending a bit more for a nice one that will last)
- comfy cardigan
- a good button up
- great bag
- tee's
- comfy sweater
-oxfords


Here are some of my favorite looks of Emma's  and below find out how you can steal her style:











Where to find those can't live without them jeans:

4. rag & bone in Heritage ( a must have!)

Here are some style essentials to get you the perfect street look:




Dress Like Emma Stone







Happy styling! What do you think of Emma's style? Who's your favorite celeb street style star? Let me know in the comments. Also, please let me know if something has sold out and I will find you a similar item. Stay tuned for the next edition of Celebrity Street Style coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment